CREAMY POTATO SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Vegan cheese biscuits.
- 1 Onion.
- 2 Spring onions.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 2 Big white potatoes.
- 600 ml. of Water.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- ½ Tsp. of Ground nutmeg.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Peel and dice the onion, 1 spring onion, and the garlic cloves. Cook them in a pan with salt and olive oil.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices and cook them with the onions and garlic for around 15 minutes (stir frequently as they can stick to the bottom of the pan).
- Then add 600 ml, let it boil, and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and blend the soup with a hand blender.
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, nutmeg, and nutritional yeast.
- Serve in a soup plate and sprinkle with spring onion.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 218Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 0mgSodium 57mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 5g
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This vegan puchero recipe is simple and hearty. With simple ingredients, gluten-free, and easy to make, this vegetable stew is delicious and full of flavors.