LEEK AND POTATO SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this creamy recipe together with crunchy pasta chips.
- 2 Leeks.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 2 medium potatoes.
- 1.2 Litres of Vegetable broth.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tsp. of Parsley.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Wash a cut the leeks into slices. Cook them in a saucepan with olive oil.
- Peel and dice the garlic cloves and add them to the saucepan.
- Once the leeks are tender and the garlic is cooked, pour the 1.2 liters of vegetable broth.
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Add them to the soup and cook in medium heat until the potatoes are well cooked and soft.
- Remove from the heat and blend the soup until you reach the consistency you prefer ( I used a hand blender).
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, and parsley.
- Serve the soup in a bowl and sprinkle nutritional yeast.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 185Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 886mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 4g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Super easy and simple to make this warm runner bean salad. You only need 5 ingredients for this straightforward, healthy, and satisfying salad recipe.
This easy and creamy spinach soup is full of flavor, light, and healthy. This nutritious vegan soup recipe is cozy, plus oil, butter, and gluten-free.