BAKED BEANS AND RAW VEGETABLES
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Tomato bruschetta.
- 4 Tbsp. of Baked beans.
- 5 Green olives.
- ½ Gherkin.
- ¼ Big carrot.
- Place the bake beans on one side of the plate.
- Cut the olives in half and place them next to the bake beans.
- Cut the gherkin in slides and place them next to the olives.
- Peel (optional) and cut the carrot and place them next to the gherkins.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 95Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 492mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 4gSugar 8gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
3 delicious and colorful vegan dips that you can enjoy as finger food to break the ice at parties such as birthdays, Christmas, new year celebrations & more!