VEGAN CHEESE BISCUITS
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with vegan dips, such as Black olive paté.
- 140 gr. of Grated vegan cheese.
- 180 gr. of Self-raising flour.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- 1 Tbsp. of Dried oregano.
- 1 Tbsp. of Paprika.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 120 ml. of Water.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C degrees (356 °F approx.).
- In a bowl sieve the flour, then add all the dry ingredients: salt, oregano, paprika, nutritional yeast, grated vegan cheese and mix well.
- Add the olive oil and the water little by little and integrate well until you get the cookie dough. If the dough is still dry just add some more water.
- Put some flour on the kitchen worktop and spread half the dough with a rolling pin. Then cut your cookies in any shape you want.
- In an oven tray with grease-proof or non-stick baking paper (you can also spread some oil and sprinkle flour), place your cookies and cook them in the oven for around 20 minutes or until they are golden.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 805mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 3gSugar 9gProtein 10g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This recipe is versatile, also you can add and try more ingredients. Enjoy this yummy sandwich as a quick breakfast, snack or light lunch.