CREAMY BOLOGNESE TAGLIATELLE
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Tomato bruschetta.
- 400 gr. Tagliatelle.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Pinch of Salt.
- 1 Onion.
- 2 Meat-free vegan burgers.
- 3 Tbsp. of Water.
- 300 ml. of Passata.
- ¼ Tsp. of Sodium bicarbonate.
- 1 Tbsp. of Red wine.
- 1 Bay leaf.
- ½ Tsp. of Parsley.
- ½ Tsp. of Oregano.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 150 ml. of Can coconut milk/cream.
- Put water to boil and then cook the tagliatelle or your chosen pasta (follow package directions).
- Peel and dice the onion and cook in a saucepan with salt and water.
- Cook the onions for a few minutes and add the burgers. With a spoon or a fork disassemble the hamburgers little by little. Then add them to the onion and cook them together.
- Once the onion and burgers are cooked, pour the passata and add ¼ tsp of sodium bicarbonate mix well and pour 1 tbsp of red wine.
- Season to taste with: bay leaf, parsley, oregano, paprika, Himalayan salt, and black pepper. Stir well.
- Pour the coconut milk, mix well and cook for a few more minutes.
- Once is cooked to your taste, serve the pasta on a plate.
- Remove the bay leaf from the sauce and pour the bolognese on top. Enjoy!
If you use fresh pasta, the cooking time will be less.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 350Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 55mgSodium 236mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 15g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.