MUSHROOM CREAM SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with a Tomato Bruschetta.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 400 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 3 Spring onions.
- 1 medium potato.
- 1 White onion.
- 3 Garlic cloves.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Tsp. of Parsley.
- Pour 1 liter of water to boil and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Peel (optional) and dice the carrot and the potato.
- Peel and dice the onion, spring onions, and garlic.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms.
- Add all the veggies in the water, heat to boiling, and stir from time to time.
- Leave the lid on the pot halfway so that some water evaporates.
- Once the veggies are softened and cooked, turn off the heat. Use a mixer to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve in a soup bowl, then add some Himalayan salt and parsley on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 184Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 569mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 8gSugar 10gProtein 8g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This delicious and refreshing chickpea salad is quick, easy, and straightforward. Enjoy this salad as a side dish at home or have it on a picnic, at work, or at school.