THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with a healthy Avocado on toast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
This warm and comforting soup is so versatile as you can use and change the vegetables to your taste or the ingredients you have at home.
- 65 gr. of Vermicelli noodles (2 nests).
- 120 gr. of Frozen vegetables*.
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- 1 Tsp. of Sesame oil (optional).
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- Pour water in a saucepan with a tsp of vegetable bouillon and bring to boil.
- Peel and dice the garlic clove and the onion. Add the to the water.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the: noodles (I crushed them, that's optional), sesame oil, Himalayan salt, and black pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- Check the vegetables and noodles are cooked to your taste and then serve them in a soup bowl.
*You can also use fresh vegetables, for this recipe I used: carrots, corn/corn, and string beans/green beans.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 92Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 360mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
VEGGIE BAKE WITH VEGAN CHEESE
This veggie bake recipe is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. Has loads of flavors from the vegetables, sausage, and cheese.
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH ONIONS
Butternut squash with onions, garlic, olive oil & herbs is super easy and simple to make. Enjoy this delicious vegan recipe as a side dish or as a starter too!
VEGAN SAUSAGE CASSEROLE
Super easy and simple to make this vegan sausage casserole. Prepare this delicious and comforting main dish to enjoy a great meal with family or friends!Cooking time: 40 minutes.
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA CREPES
Make these tasty banana and peanut butter crepes today! This simple crepe recipe is easy to make with yummy ingredients and is great for breakfast or dessert.