THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with a healthy Avocado on toast.
- 65 gr. of Vermicelli noodles (2 nests).
- 120 gr. of Frozen vegetables*.
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- 1 Tsp. of Sesame oil (optional).
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- Pour water in a saucepan with a tsp of vegetable bouillon and bring to boil.
- Peel and dice the garlic clove and the onion. Add the to the water.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the: noodles (I crushed them, that's optional), sesame oil, Himalayan salt, and black pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- Check the vegetables and noodles are cooked to your taste and then serve them in a soup bowl.
*You can also use fresh vegetables, for this recipe I used: carrots, corn/corn, and string beans/green beans.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 92Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 360mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.