This avocado sandwich is a great and easy recipe full of flavors and nutritious too. It’s super easy to prepare in just a few minutes simple to find ingredients. What is more, this healthy recipe is a fresh and tasty treat to make when you are busy and you need a filling food to keep you on the go too.
AVOCADO SANDWICH FILLINGS IDEAS
This avocado sandwich recipe is super easy, quick, and simple. You can have this delicious sandwich for breakfast or as a snack. Moreover, you can take enjoy it on many occasions; such as picnics, and a lunchbox for school or work. Also, this yummy avocado sandwich will fill you up!
In addition, you can add more delicious and nutritious ingredients to create an avocado sandwich with your style. Furthermore, be creative in exploring different flavors and try new combinations too!
Moreover, you can find inspiration on the following list:
- Sesame seeds.
- Green olives.
- Black olives.
- Sundried tomatoes.
- Chopped red onions.
SEASONING IDEAS FOR AVOCADO SANDWICH:
Here you will find more ideas to season this lovely avocado sandwich. Check the ingredients on the following list and try your mixed inspirations!
- Black pepper and white pepper.
- Cayenne pepper.
- Onion powder.
- Chilli flakes.
- Chilli powder.
- Nutritional yeast.
- Lemon juice.
- Balsamic vinegar.
- Soy sauce.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
Also, try this delicious avocado sandwich with:
- 1 Bun bread of your choice.
- 1 Avocado.
- ½ Gherkin.
- 1 small tomato.
- ½ Lime.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt or sea salt.
- 1 Pinch of Garlic powder.
- 1 Pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare a mashed avocado with a fork and season it with: lime juice, Himalayan salts, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Cut your bread and spread the mashed avocado evenly.
- Wash and cut the tomato. I removed the seeds and the skin, but that's optional.
- Place the tomato on top of the avocado.
- Slice the gherkin/pickles and place the slices on top of the tomatoes.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 560Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 0mgSodium 536mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 17gSugar 11gProtein 12g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix