BLACK OLIVE PATé
BLACK OLIVE PATé SEASONING
To prepare this delicious and super easy-to-make vegan paté you just need a few simple ingredients. Furthermore, if you want to add more flavor to this yummy recipe you can also sprinkle another seasoning; such as the mustard of your choice. Additionally, check the list below to get more seasoning ideas.
- Nutritional yeast.
- Black pepper.
BLACK OLIVE PATé IDEAS
This great and quick recipe is ideal to enjoy not only as an appetizer, as a snack, or even for breakfast, you can use it to prepare together with recipes; for example canapes. Therefore, for more ideas about where you can enjoy this healthy vegan paté, check the following list.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with avocado toast.
Black olive paté
Super tasty and versatile black olive paté. You can prepare this vegan recipe in just a few minutes and enjoy it with many dishes. Add this rich and flavorful recipe to your wraps, toasts, sandwiches, and more!
- 170 gr. of Black olives, drained and pitted.
- ½ Small avocado.
- 1 or 2 Garlic cloves*.
- 1 Tbsp. of Lemon juice.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- ½Tsp. of Onion powder.
- 1 Pinch of Garlic powder.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan or sea salt.
- Rinse and drain the black olives. Place them in a blender.
- Add ½ small avocado, 1 or 2 peeled garlic cloves (I cut them in half), 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Season with: paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Blender the ingredients until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- From time to time you might need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender and check for lumps.
- Once you have the desired consistency, place it in a container with a lid and keep refrigerated.
*I used 2 garlic cloves, but if you want a less intense garlic flavor with one garlic is enough.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 63Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 233mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 1g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.