GUACAMOLE SALSA WITH CURRY
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe when making avocado on toast.
Guacamole salsa with curry
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
This easy-to-make guacamole salsa is simple and has the punch of curry. It's a creamy vegan recipe with a crunch of red onion ideal for nachos.
- 1 Big ripe avocado.
- 1 Small red onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- 1 Small tomato.
- ½ Lemon.
- ½ Tsp. of Caral curry (or curry spice of your choice).
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- With the help of a fork prepare a mashed avocado. It doesn’t have to be perfect or lump-free.
- Peel the onion and the garlic diced it small.
- Wash well the tomato, (I remove the seeds and skin, that’s optional) and diced it.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice.
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, Caral curry (or any curry you prefer) and mix well.
- Once the guacamole salsa is finished, place it in a container with a lid and keep refrigerated.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 192Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 60mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 8gSugar 4gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
SPRING ONION MASH/CHAMP
The perfect vegan ingredients for a gourmet side dish with an amazing taste. Get ready for a wonderful meal with this champ recipe to enjoy on any occasion.
MUSHROOM CREAM SOUP
Hearty mushroom vegan soup, rich & creamy. Enjoy this vegan mushroom soup for lunch, as an appetizer, or light dinner. It's healthy, gluten-free, and easy to make.
This warm and comforting noodle soup is so versatile as you can use and change the vegetables to your taste or the ingredients you have at home.
POTATO SALAD (Russian Potato Salad)
This vegan potato salad is super simple and quick to make with really cheap & easy to find ingredients. Enjoy this yummy salad recipe to make a great side dish.