GUACAMOLE SALSA WITH CURRY
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe when making avocado on toast.
- 1 Big ripe avocado.
- 1 Small red onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- 1 Small tomato.
- ½ Lemon.
- ½ Tsp. of Caral curry (or curry spice of your choice).
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- With the help of a fork prepare a mashed avocado. It doesn’t have to be perfect or lump-free.
- Peel the onion and the garlic diced it small.
- Wash well the tomato, (I remove the seeds and skin, that’s optional) and diced it.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice.
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, Caral curry (or any curry you prefer) and mix well.
- Once the guacamole salsa is finished, place it in a container with a lid and keep refrigerated.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 192Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 60mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 8gSugar 4gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This easy and creamy spinach soup is full of flavor, light, and healthy. This nutritious vegan soup recipe is cozy, plus oil, butter, and gluten-free.