BANANA OATS PANCAKES HEALTHY
This healthy banana oatmeal pancakes recipe is a great breakfast dish to prepare to start your day with loads of energy. Moreover, these banana pancakes recipe is easy to make, dairy-free as its made with plant-based milk, and made from gluten-free oats. What is more, you don’t need eggs for this recipe as the bananas replace them; also this recipe is refined sugar-free as bananas are naturally sweetened.
Additionally, I use gluten-free oats, but there are other options that you can use; such as oat flour and rolled oats.
PANCAKES FLAVORING IDEAS
To prepare this yummy and gluten-free recipe, I used a ripe banana and vanilla extract to flavor my banana oat pancakes; however, you can use other ingredients to add more flavor to your recipe and personalize it. For more ideas to inspire you, check the following list.
- Caramel flavoring.
- Cocoa powder.
- Lemon and/or orange zest.
- Ground cinnamon.
- Desiccated coconut.
- Chocolate chips.
PANCAKES TOPPING IDEAS
In addition to the classic maple syrup or butter (vegan) topping, you can add and try this recipe with other ideas to enjoy these gluten-free pancakes. As this recipe is versatile you can try many options, such as fresh fruit, dried fruits, seeds, and more. So if you are looking for inspiration, check the list below.
- Peanut butter.
- Almond butter.
- Vegan butter or margarine.
- Fresh fruit, such as strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, banana, kiwi, mango, etc.
- Dried fruit, for example, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, and cashew nuts.
- Seeds: sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, etc.
Lastly, this healthy banana oatmeal pancakes recipe is great to take to school or work in a lunch box or even you can take them to a picnic!
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try these delicious banana pancakes with Blackberry jam.
Banana oats pancakes healthy
Super simple and easy to make banana oats pancakes, that you can enjoy with only a few ingredients. Also, you can have this lovely dish for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 1 Cup of Oats.
- 1 Pinch of Salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Sodium bicarbonate.
- 1 large banana.
- 1 Cup of Plant-based milk.
- 1 Tsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Coconut oil/vegan butter or margarine.
- 15 Tbsp. of Maple syrup (1 tbsp. per pancake).
- In a blender, add 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of plant-based milk (I used oats milk), 1 tbsp of vanilla extract, 1 pinch of salt, ½ tsp. of Sodium bicarbonate, and 1 banana cut in big chunks.
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous pancake mix.
- Place a non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Add some coconut oil (vegan butter or margarine). You can spread it with a cooking brush too.
- Pour the batter on the pan and make a small banana oat pancake. You can choose the size of your pancakes. Mines were around 10 cm and I got 15 pancakes.
- Once they are cooked and golden brown from one side flip them over (you might need to add more coconut oil).
- Repeat step 3/4 until you finish the remaining batter.
- Place the banana oat pancakes on a plate and decorate with a drizzle of maple syrup on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 104Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 1g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
1 thought on “BANANA OATS PANCAKES HEALTHY”
I made these pancakes and for some reason they came out broke . Did I do something wrong ? They were delicious by the way