POLENTA WITH ASPARAGUS
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Vegan cream cheese.
- 350 gr. of Polenta.
- 1.2 Liters of Vegetable broth.
- 400 gr. of Asparagus.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- Vegetable oil (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. of Vegetable broth.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 4 Tbsp. of Vegan soft cream cheese.
- Let the vegetable broth boil and remove from heat. Pour the polenta little by little and mix continuously with a whisk.
- Once you mix all the polenta return the pan to medium heat and cook for a few minutes. Keep stirring until the polenta is fully cooked (double-check cooking times on the package).
- When the polenta is cooked, remove it from heat.
- In a saucepan at medium heat cook the asparagus with 3 tbsp of vegetable broth or oil if you prefer. You can cut the asparagus if you wish.
- Peel and dice the garlic cloves and add them to the asparagus. Mix well.
- Once the asparagus and garlic are cooked to your taste remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the polenta on a plate. Add cream cheese of your choice* and finish off with the sautéed asparagus and enjoy!.
- For a homemade cream cheese recipe, click here.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 378Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 46mgSodium 2449mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 5gSugar 7gProtein 12g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
If you are wondering how to make mango ice cream at home, here you will find a super easy recipe to prepare a delicious and refreshing vegan ice cream. You can make this gorgeous ice cream recipe in just a few minutes and with only…