POLENTA WITH ASPARAGUS
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Vegan cream cheese.
Polenta with asparagus
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Creamy polenta recipe with healthy asparagus. This recipe is super simple and gluten-free, with just a few ingredients, as well as packed with flavor and nutrients.
- 350 gr. of Polenta.
- 1.2 Liters of Vegetable broth.
- 400 gr. of Asparagus.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- Vegetable oil (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. of Vegetable broth.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 4 Tbsp. of Vegan soft cream cheese.
- Let the vegetable broth boil and remove from heat. Pour the polenta little by little and mix continuously with a whisk.
- Once you mix all the polenta return the pan to medium heat and cook for a few minutes. Keep stirring until the polenta is fully cooked (double-check cooking times on the package).
- When the polenta is cooked, remove it from heat.
- In a saucepan at medium heat cook the asparagus with 3 tbsp of vegetable broth or oil if you prefer. You can cut the asparagus if you wish.
- Peel and dice the garlic cloves and add them to the asparagus. Mix well.
- Once the asparagus and garlic are cooked to your taste remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the polenta on a plate. Add cream cheese of your choice* and finish off with the sautéed asparagus and enjoy!.
- For a homemade cream cheese recipe, click here.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 378Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 46mgSodium 2449mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 5gSugar 7gProtein 12g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
BUTTERNUT SQUASH CREAM SOUP
Delicious and creamy butternut squash soup recipe with carrot. This vegan butternut squash soup is easy and simple to make. It's hearty and satisfying.
CHICKPEA CURRY WITH AVOCADO
This healthy vegan curry recipe with chickpeas has loads of flavor & proteins. Also is mildly spiced. It is easy to prepare with simple & nutritious ingredients
STUFFED MUSHROOMS VEGAN
Healthy spinach stuffed mushrooms vegan recipe, ideal as a appetizer/starter or as a side dish. This creamy and rich vegan recipe is also gluten and dairy-free.