RECIPE FOR WINTER SOUP
WINTER SOUP SEASONING IDEAS:
To start with this winter soup is super warm and cozy, great to fill you and warm you up during the cold months. Also, if you want to spice up this soup recipe even more you can always try more spices to create your signature soup; for example, chili or pepper. Furthermore, I listed here more seasoning ideas for you to try with this warming soup, so check these ingredients below for more inspiration:
- Smoked paprika.
- Chili flakes.
- Chili powder.
- Corn pepper and black pepper.
- Garlic powder.
- Onion salt.
- Red pepper flakes.
MORE INGREDIENTS IDEAS FOR THIS WINTER SOUP:
To prepare this simple, delicious and comforting vegan soup you can always add more ingredients not only to warm you up but also to nourish your body. Moreover, try these yummy ingredients too that go well with this winter soup!
- Coconut milk.
- Spring onions.
- Chopped fresh chilies.
- Peppers: red, yellow, or green.
- Grated vegan cheese.
- Nutritional yeast.
- Pasta: dried, gluten-free, etc.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Vegan cheese biscuits.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1 Onion.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt or sea salt.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Vegetable cube stock.
- ½ Tsp. of Ginger powder.
- ½ Tsp. of Caril curry.
- 1 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- 125 gr. of Noodles.
- Peel and dice the garlic cloves and onion. Cook them in a cooking pot with olive oil and a pinch of salt for around 5 minutes.
- Then pour 1 liter of water and 1 vegan cube stock. Stir well.
- Season to taste with: ginger powder, caril curry and, 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Add the noodles of your choice* and cook to your taste.
*I used a fresh noodle to speed up the cooking time, but you can also use dried noodles.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 161Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 2mgSodium 495mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 5g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.