FRESH TOMATO SALAD
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Vegan shepherd’s pie.
Fresh tomato salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
This simple and easy-to-make tomato salad; is fresh, refreshing, and colorful. Just with a few ingredients and a few minutes you can enjoy a healthy tomato salad.
- 3 Tomatoes.
- 1 small red onion.
- 2 Spring onion (just the green part).
- 1 Tbsp. of Sugar.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 1 Tsp. of Balsamic vinegar.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- Chopped fresh parsley.
- Peel and dice the red onion. Then, place it in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of sugar mix and let settle for a few minutes.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes. Chop the spring onions and mix with the tomatoes in a bowl salad.
- Wash and rinse the red onions to remove the sugar, then add it to the tomato and spring onion salad and mix.
- Prepare the salad dressing with: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Himalayan salt, and parsley to taste.
- Add the salad dressing to the salad and mix well.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 63mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 3gSugar 13gProtein 2g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
BUTTERNUT SQUASH CREAM SOUP
Delicious and creamy butternut squash soup recipe with carrot. This vegan butternut squash soup is easy and simple to make. It's hearty and satisfying.
PLANT-BASED CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS
Simple and great-tasting plant-based chicken dish. This recipe for two is super comforting and satisfying. Also, this recipe is oil and gluten-free.
NO-CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM WITH CREAM SAUCE
Creamy Mushroom sauce with vegan chicken and basmati rice. Easy and delicious vegan recipe ideal to enjoy as a warm and comforting main dish.
MINI RAW PIZZA
Super easy and quick to make this mini pizza to enjoy as a snack or breakfast. This raw mini pizzas recipe is really simple, delicious, and gluten-free!