Potato, leek and mushroom soup
Enjoy this delicious winter soup with the great addition of mushrooms. I adapted this classic potato and leek soup to a vegan recipe soup that is super easy and simple to make. This healthy soup is also oil and gluten free.
- 1 Leek.
- 150 gr. Mushrooms.
- 1 or 2 tbsp Water.
- 500 gr. Potatoes.
- 1 litre. Water.
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- 200 ml. Coconut millk.
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce.
- Garlic powder.
- Himalayan salt.
- Nutritional yeast. (optional).
- Wash and slice the leek, add it in a cooking pot with salt and 1 or 2 tbsp of water (you can also use vegan butter or oil). Stir from time to time.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms and cook them together with the leek.
- Wash, peel and cut in cubes the potatoes. Add them in the cooking pot and mix well.
- Pour 1 litre of water and add 1 tbsp of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder. Cook for around 15 minutes.
- Pour 200 ml of coconut milk and season to taste with: 1 tbsp of soy sauce, garlic powder and himalayan salts. Stir well. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cook to your taste, serve in a soup bowl and sprinkle nutritional yeast.