THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, you can decorate these cookies try dried orange slices.
- 120 gr. of Vegan butter/margarine.
- 100 gr. of Sugar.
- 120 gr. of Self-raising flour.
- 1 Pinch of Salt.
- 1 Orange.
- Icing sugar (optional).
- Cut the butter into pieces and put them in a bowl. Leave it out of the fridge for a few minutes, to soften it.
- In a bowl sieve the flour, then add a pinch of salt and the sugar. Mix well.
- Wash and dry the orange and then grate it. Then add and mix it into the flour.
- Add the flour mix to the butter and mix with a fork or with your hands until you form a cookie dough.
- Cover the cookie dough mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cookie dough mix from the refrigerator, and pre-heat the oven to 180 °C degrees (356 °F approx.).
- Put some flour on the kitchen worktop and spread half the dough with a rolling pin. Then cut your cookies in any shape you want (I use cookie cutters).
- In an oven tray with grease-proof or non-stick baking paper (you can also spread some oil and sprinkle flour), place your cookies and cook them in the oven for around 10 minutes or until they are golden.
- Wait until they cool down to remove them from the tray.
- If you want to easily decorate them, you can sprinkle icing sugar (optional).
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 552Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 0mgSodium 393mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 2gSugar 57gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Delicious and easy-to-make tomato soup recipe ideal to have as a light starter. Enjoy this yummy soup together with bread toast. Also, this recipe is oil-free.