RAW VEGGIES WITH VEGAN CHEESE
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Hummus.
- 2 Tbsp. of Vegan cheese.
- 8 Black olives.
- ½ Tomato.
- ¼ Big carrot.
- Peel and remove the tomato seeds (optional), then cut them into slices and place them on the plate (check photo).
- Peel the carrot (optional), cut it into slices, and place them next to the tomatoes forming a flower shape (optional).
- Rinse and drain the olives. Place them next to the edge of the plate.
- Take 2 tablespoons of vegan cheese and place them in the center of the plate.
If you don’t have the Vegan soft cheese already done, the total preparation time for this meal will be over 2hr.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 85Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 330mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.