THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, you can enjoy this recipe with Vegan soft cream cheese.
- 120 gr. of Polenta.
- 250 ml. of Water.
- 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable vegan bouillon powder.
- 2 large garlic cloves.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 250 ml. of Passata.
- ¼ Tsp. of Sodium bicarbonate.
- 1 Tbsp. of Red wine.
- 1 Tsp. of Soy sauce.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- ½ Tsp. of Parsley.
- ½ Tsp. of Oregano.
- 1 Bay leaf.
- Vegan cheese of your choice.
- Pour the water into a pot and bring it to a boil (to speed up the process you can boil the water in an electric kettle and then pour it into the pan). Add 1 tbsp of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder and stir well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the polenta little by little. Stir with a whisk at the same time to prevent getting lumps.
- Once you mix all the polenta return the pan to medium heat and cook for a few minutes. Keep stirring until the polenta is fully cooked (double-check cooking times on the package).
- Turn off the heat and reserve for serving.
- Place a frying pan on the stove at medium heat and pour 2 tbsp of olive oil (if you want an oil-free option replace the oil for vegetable broth).
- Peel and dice the garlic cloves and fry them for a couple of minutes. Then pour the passata and add ¼ of tsp of sodium bicarbonate y 1 tbsp of red wine.
- Season to taste with: soy sauce, Himalayan salt, paprika, parsley, oregano, and 1 wash bay leaf. Stir well.
- Cook the tomato salsa for around 8 to 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Place the polenta on a plate (I normally use soup plates or bowls), add vegan cheese* of your choice and pour the tomato sauce on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 226Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 7mgSodium 952mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 4g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This broccoli soup healthy recipe is super easy to make with simple-to-find ingredients. Here you will find a step-by-step how to make homemade broccoli soup.