ASPARAGUS CREAMY SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this healthy and nutritious recipe together with Tomato bruschetta.
Vegan asparagus cream soup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
This vegan asparagus soup has a creamy texture without the cream or any milk products! It's really easy to make with fresh vegetables and is oil-free too!
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 350 gr. of Fresh asparagus.
- 1 Small Carrot.
- 1 Medium Potato.
- 1 White onion.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Pour 1 liter of water to boil and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Peel (optional) and dice the potato and the carrot.
- Peel and dice the onion and the garlic cloves.
- Wash and diced the asparagus.
- Add all the veggies in the water, heat to boiling, and stir from time to time.
- Leave the pot lid halfway so that a little water evaporates.
- Once the veggies are softened and cooked, turn off the heat. Use a mixer to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve in a soup bowl, then add some Himalayan salt, black pepper, and nutritional yeast.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 171Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 588mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 8gSugar 7gProtein 10g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
BROCCOLI AND SWEETCORN CANNELLONI
Creamy and super cozy broccoli and sweetcorn cannelloni. Comforting and filling recipe ideal to share with family and friends on a lovely meal.
RECIPE FOR GREEN PEAS SOUP
Super simple and easy to make green peas soup with carrot. This delicious and warming garden peas soup is ideal as a starter or a light meal.
BREAD PUDDING EASY RECIPE
How to make bread pudding? This dessert is great to make with leftover bread that otherwise may go to waste. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions & enjoy!
UPSIDE DOWN CAKE APPLE
Delicious and made with easy-to-find ingredients this vegan cake recipe is not only great as a dessert but also for breakfast with lovely a cup of tea or coffee.