ASPARAGUS CREAMY SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this healthy and nutritious recipe together with Tomato bruschetta.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 350 gr. of Fresh asparagus.
- 1 Small Carrot.
- 1 Medium Potato.
- 1 White onion.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Pour 1 liter of water to boil and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Peel (optional) and dice the potato and the carrot.
- Peel and dice the onion and the garlic cloves.
- Wash and diced the asparagus.
- Add all the veggies in the water, heat to boiling, and stir from time to time.
- Leave the pot lid halfway so that a little water evaporates.
- Once the veggies are softened and cooked, turn off the heat. Use a mixer to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve in a soup bowl, then add some Himalayan salt, black pepper, and nutritional yeast.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 171Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 588mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 8gSugar 7gProtein 10g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Exquisite, simple, easy, and quick to make this delicious tomato bruschetta. Moreover, you can enjoy this recipe as a starter, for breakfast, or, as a snack.