BUTTERNUT SQUASH CREAM SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Tomato, mushroom, and avocado salad.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 900 gr. of Butternut squash.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 1 medium potato.
- 1 White onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 Tsp. of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Pour 1 liter of water to boil and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Peel (optional) and dice the butter squash, the carrot, and the potato.
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic.
- Add all the veggies in the water, heat to boiling, and stir from time to time.
- Leave the pot lid halfway so that a little water evaporates.
- Once the veggies are softened and cooked, turn off the heat. Use a mixer to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve in a soup bowl, then add some Himalayan salt and parsley on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 386mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 12gSugar 9gProtein 5g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Make these tasty banana and peanut butter crepes today! This simple crepe recipe is easy to make with yummy ingredients and is great for breakfast or dessert.