TOMATO, MUSHROOM, AND AVOCADO SALAD
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with sausage stew.
Tomato, mushroom and avocado salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Mouthwatering vegan salad recipe ideal for a plant-based diet. Full of colors and flavors made of simple ingredients that taste great together!
- 1 Medium Ripe avocado.
- 1 Medium Tomato.
- 100 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 1 White Onion.
- ½ Lettuce of your choice.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ¼ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- 1 Tsp. of Gluten-free soy sauce.
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Peel and dice the onions and cut the mushrooms.
- Put them in a pan with salt and cook until softened. Add water to cook if necessary (if you prefer you can cook them with oil).
- Stir from time to time and put a lid on to speed up the cooking time.
- While the onions and mushrooms are getting cooked, wash the tomato, lettuce, and avocado and cut them.
- Place the fresh ingredients in a bowl.
- Once the onions and mushrooms are cooked to taste, let them cold a little bit and then mix them with the fresh ingredients.
- To prepare the salad dressing mix in a small bowl: olive oil, soy sauce, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 542Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 35gCholesterol 0mgSodium 416mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 19gSugar 12gProtein 9g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE CAKE TRUFFLE
With a Leftover chocolate cake, you can make this easy vegan truffle with just 4 ingredients! Ideal for kids' parties & is a great recipe for toddlers to make.
BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER ON RICE CAKES
Vegan snacks with healthy banana and gluten-free rice cookies. Also, you only need 3 ingredients, ideal for breakfast or as an easy and quick snack!
BEST ROAST POTATOES
This Roast Potatoes recipe is easy and simple and has the great flavor of garlic and onions! This side dish is a great and comforting recipe for Sunday roast.
3 EASY PARTY STARTER RECIPES
3 delicious and colorful vegan dips that you can enjoy as finger food to break the ice at parties such as birthdays, Christmas, new year celebrations & more!