CARROT, POTATO AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this delicious soup together with a healthy super green salad.
- 1 large carrot.
- 3 medium potatoes.
- 300 gr. of Butternut squash.
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Celery stick.
- 1 Tbsp. of Sesame oil.
- 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- 2 Tbsp. of Tomato puree.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- Pour water into a cooking pot and put over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of vegetable vegan bouillon powder.
- Peel and diced the: carrot, potatoes, butternut squash, and onion. Add the to the soup.
- Wash and cut in half the celery stick and add it to the soup.
- Add the tomato puree and season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, and 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Cook for around half-hour or until the vegetables are soft and cooked to your taste.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 203Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 293mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 6gSugar 5gProtein 5g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Healthy, filling, warm & flavorful stuffed butternut squash. This gluten-dairy-free recipe is excellent to enjoy as a comforting side dish or as a main dish.