CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Tomato Bruschetta.
- 1 Tbsp. of Garlic paste.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 3 Tbsp. of Cornstarch flour.
- 220 ml. of Plant-based milk.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- 30 gr. of Grated vegan cheese.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika powder.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- In a saucepan (at medium heat) cook the garlic paste with the oil, then add the cornflour. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Pour little by the little the plant-based milk and stir all the time (you can add more milk if you want a more fluid sauce).
- Once this white sauce is done to your taste, add the nutritional yeast and the vegan cheese. Mix well and cook until the vegan cheese integrates with the white sauce.
- Lastly, season to taste with: paprika powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, and turmeric.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 365Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 6mgSodium 312mgCarbohydrates 48gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 10g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Fresh and crunchy vegan breakfast recipe. Full of flavor with fresh tomatoes and wild rockets on bread. This is a delicious and healthy vegan breakfast or snack