SWEET POTATO, KALE AND MUSHROOM SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this soup recipe together with avocado on toast.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 1 Large Sweet potato.
- 50 gr. of Fresh kale.
- 75 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 1 Red onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 1 Tbsp. of Flaxseed.
- 1 Tbsp. of Fresh and dried parsley.
- Pour 1 liter of water to boil and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Wash well all the vegetables.
- Peel (optional) and dice the sweet potato and the carrot.
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic.
- Cut the mushroom in big chunks.
- If fresh cut the kale into big pieces. If frozen, just add it from the bag.
- Add all the veggies in the water, heat to boiling, and stir from time to time.
- Leave the pot lid halfway so some water will evaporate.
- Once the veggies are soft and cooked, turn off the heat. Use a mixer to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve in a soup bowl, then add some Himalayan salt, flaxseed, and parsley on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 160Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 548mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 7gSugar 11gProtein 5g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This easy and quick vegan omelette recipe is great for breakfast, brunch, or a filling meal. This recipe is not only egg-free but also dairy and gluten-free!