VEGAN SAUSAGE SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with a super green salad.
- 1 Medium White onion.
- 1 Small Red onion.
- 4 Vegan sausages.
- 1 Celery stick (with leaves).
- 4 Medium Mushrooms.
- 1 Medium Carrot.
- 2 Medium Potatoes.
- 500 ml. of Vegetable broth.
- 250 ml. of Passata.
- ¼ Tsp. of Sodium bicarbonate.
- 1 Tbsp. of Red wine.
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce.
- ½ Tsp. of Oregano.
- 1 Tsp. of Parsley.
- 1 Tsp. of Paprika.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Liquid smoke (optional).
- Peel and chop the onions. Cook them in a cooking pot with salt and the lid on for a couple of minutes.
- Cut the vegan sausages into big chunks and cook them with the onions. As they may stick to the cooking pot you can add a few tbsp of water or oil of your choice (optional).
- Wash and dice the celery and mushrooms. Add them to the cooking pot and stir well.
- Wash, peel, and dice the carrot and potatoes. Add them to the cooking pot together with vegetable broth and passata. Mix well.
- Add ¼ tsp of sodium bicarbonate and 1 tbsp of red wine and stir well.
- Season to taste with: soy sauce, oregano, parsley, paprika, Himalayan salt, and smoked liquid (optional).
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked and soft to your taste. Serve in a soup bowl and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 331Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 41mgSodium 1185mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 12g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This healthy avocado toast is also gluten-free. Vegan recipe ideal for an easy & quick vegan breakfast. Also, you can eat this as a vegan snack at any time!