CHRISTMAS PASTA WITH TOMATO AND SAUSAGE SAUCE
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with vegan cheese biscuits.
- 250 gr. of Christmas pasta.
- 800 ml. of Water.
- 1 Pinch of salt.
- 1 Onion.
- 300 ml. of Passata.
- 200 gr. of Vegan cocktail sausages.
- ¼ Tsp. of Sodium bicarbonate.
- 1 Tbsp. of Red wine.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Tsp. of Parsley.
- ½ Tsp. of Oregano.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- Put water to boil and then cook the pasta (follow package directions).
- Peel and slice the onion. Cook in a frying pan with water and salt.
- Add the cocktail vegan sausage and cook for around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour the passata, add the sodium bicarbonate, and 1 tbsp of wine. Mix well.
- Season to taste with: salt, parsley, oregano, and paprika.
- Once cooked to taste, serve the pasta and pour the sauce with the sausages on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 317Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 14mgSodium 278mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 8gProtein 8g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Creamy and delicious mashed potato with healthy and nutritious broccoli. Simple to make with easy ingredients is an ideal side dish recipe for any occasion.