NO-CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM WITH CREAM SAUCE
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with a fresh salad: super green salad.
- 1 Cup. of Basmati rice.
- 2 Cups. of Water.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1 Leek.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil or vegan butter (optional).
- 150 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 200 gr. of No chicken strips (vegan).
- 200 ml. of Can coconut milk.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- Wash the Basmati rice under running cold water until water runs clear. Also, you can rinse the rice around 3 or 4 times. Soak the rice for around 20 minutes or more (if you have time to spare or prepare this part in advance, the longer you soak the rice the better).
- After 2 minutes, cook the rice with 2 cups of water.
- Peel and cut the garlic cloves and the leek. Cook them in a pan with olive oil or vegan butter (you can avoid any oil and cook just with water and some salt) for a few minutes.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into slices. Add them to the pan together with the vegan chicken (cook for around 10 minutes). Stir well during cooking.
- Once the ingredients are cooked pour the coconut milk, mix well and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- When serving this dish, you can mix the sauce with the rice or you can serve the rice and sauce side by side.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 541Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 31mgSodium 587mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 17g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Made with fresh tomatoes, this salad recipe is super simple, delicious, and quick to make. You can enjoy this healthy and refreshing recipe as a side dish.Prep time: 10 minutes.