LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE CAKE TRUFFLE
- 300 gr. of Chocolate cake.
- 75 gr. of Peanut butter.
- 90 ml. of Plant based milk.
- 70 gr. of Multi coloured strands.
- Cut the cake into chunks and place them in the blender.
- Blend just for a couple of minutes or until you get crumbs (if you don't have a blender you can do it by hand).
- Pour the milk and the peanut butter into a saucepan over low heat, and mix well until you get a smooth consistency. Cook just for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the peanut sauce into the blender and mix well.
- Take the dough with your hands and make a ball. Place the dough on a plate, cover, and refrigerate for 2hr.
- Place the strands of your choice on a plate.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and make small balls with your hands of around 2.5cm or 1 inch. Take the truffle and carefully roll it around to cover all the truffles.
- Place the truffles on a plate and keep refrigerated until you want to serve them.
*This number can vary depending on the size of the truffles and the amount of leftover cake you have.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 83Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 4mgSodium 72mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 1g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.