LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE CAKE TRUFFLE
Leftover chocolate cake truffle
Yield: 20 Truffles*
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
REST DOUGH IN THE FRIDGE: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 18 minutes
If you have some leftover chocolate cake (sounds impossible but it can happen) you can make these delicious and easy vegan truffles with just 4 ingredients! This recipe is ideal for kids' parties and is a great recipe for toddlers to make!
- 300 gr. of Chocolate cake.
- 75 gr. of Peanut butter.
- 90 ml. of Plant based milk.
- 70 gr. of Multi coloured strands.
- Cut the cake into chunks and place them in the blender.
- Blend just for a couple of minutes or until you get crumbs (if you don't have a blender you can do it by hand).
- Pour the milk and the peanut butter into a saucepan over low heat, and mix well until you get a smooth consistency. Cook just for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the peanut sauce into the blender and mix well.
- Take the dough with your hands and make a ball. Place the dough on a plate, cover, and refrigerate for 2hr.
- Place the strands of your choice on a plate.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and make small balls with your hands of around 2.5cm or 1 inch. Take the truffle and carefully roll it around to cover all the truffles.
- Place the truffles on a plate and keep refrigerated until you want to serve them.
*This number can vary depending on the size of the truffles and the amount of leftover cake you have.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 83Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 4mgSodium 72mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 1g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
PLANT-BASED CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS
Simple and great-tasting plant-based chicken dish. This recipe for two is super comforting and satisfying. Also, this recipe is oil and gluten-free.
TACO LETTUCE WRAPS
Vegan Taco lettuce wrap recipe made with easy and simple ingredients. Enjoy this healthy taco as a great starter o even the main dish at parties and gatherings.
PASTA IN VEGETABLE SOUP
Healthy and hearty pasta with vegetable soup made of easy-to-find ingredients and affordable too. Delicious comforting vegan soup recipe great for kid lunches.
MASHED POTATOES WITH BROCCOLI
Creamy and delicious mashed potato with healthy and nutritious broccoli. Simple to make with easy ingredients is an ideal side dish recipe for any occasion.