BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER ON RICE CAKES
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, you can try this recipe with Banana chips.
- 2 Rice cakes.
- ½ Banana.
- 2 Tbsp. of Peanut butter.
- Spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter on each rice cake.
- Cut the banana into slices.
- Place around 4 or 5 banana slices on top of the peanut butter.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 310Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 0mgSodium 212mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 4gSugar 9gProtein 9g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Tasty healthy oatmeal cookies recipe made of only 3 ingredients. These simple, quick, and easy cookies recipe is great as a snack, breakfast, or dessert.