TOMATO, BLACK OLIVES, AND AVOCADO TOAST
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Vegan parmesan cheese.
Tomato, black olives and avocado
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Delicious avocado toast recipe! Easy to make with simple ingredients, healthy, and filling. Great for breakfast, brunch, or as a snack!
- 3 Gluten-free toasts.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Medium avocado.
- 6 Black Olives.
- 1 Tsp. Mustard.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Dried Oregano.
- With a fork prepare a mashed avocado in a bowl, then add Himalayan salt to taste and integrate well.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toasts.
- Diced the tomatoes and place them in a small bowl. Add a pinch of Himalayan salt and a pinch of dried oregano. Then, add 1 teaspoon of mustard and mix well.
- Add the tomato mix on top of the avocado.
- Rinse and drain the olives.
- Cut the olives in half and place them on top of the tomatoes, 4 half olives per toast.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 565Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 1mgSodium 694mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 18gSugar 9gProtein 11g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPE HEALTHY
This easy veggie casserole is healthy, gluten-free, and great as a nutritious meal. Make this delicious mixed vegetable casserole with fresh & frozen vegetables
This recipe is versatile, also you can add and try more ingredients. Enjoy this yummy sandwich as a quick breakfast, snack or light lunch.
ROASTED BABY POTATOES WITH GARLIC
This recipe for roasted mini potatoes is super easy to follow & make. Full of flavor with the chopped fresh garlic & fresh parsley. Ideal for a great side dish.
HOMEMADE FRUIT ROLL-UPS
Delicious, simple, and super easy-to-make fruit roll-ups recipe ideal to enjoy as a snack in picnics, at kids’ birthday parties, or to take in a lunch box at school or work. For this healthy fruit roll-ups/fruit leather recipe I used fresh fruit, in this case,…