TOMATO, BLACK OLIVES, AND AVOCADO TOAST
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Vegan parmesan cheese.
- 3 Gluten-free toasts.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Medium avocado.
- 6 Black Olives.
- 1 Tsp. Mustard.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Dried Oregano.
- With a fork prepare a mashed avocado in a bowl, then add Himalayan salt to taste and integrate well.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toasts.
- Diced the tomatoes and place them in a small bowl. Add a pinch of Himalayan salt and a pinch of dried oregano. Then, add 1 teaspoon of mustard and mix well.
- Add the tomato mix on top of the avocado.
- Rinse and drain the olives.
- Cut the olives in half and place them on top of the tomatoes, 4 half olives per toast.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 565Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 1mgSodium 694mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 18gSugar 9gProtein 11g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Simple & easy to make banana oats pancakes, that you can enjoy with only a few ingredients. Also, you can have this lovely dish for breakfast or dessert.