VEGAN MUSHROOM STROGANOFF
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Tomate bruschetta.
- 400 gr. of Pasta*.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Pinch of Salt.
- 1 Onion.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 400 gr. of Mushroom.
- 150 ml. of Can coconut milk.
- 100 ml. of Vegetable broth.
- 1 Tsp. of Cornstarch flour.
- 50 ml. of Water.
- ¼ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Put water to boil with a pinch of salt and then add the pasta and cook the tagliatelle (follow package directions).
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic clove. Cook them in a saucepan at medium heat with salt and water. Also, if you prefer you can cook them with oil o vegan butter.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms and add them to the saucepan, cook them with the onion and garlic cloves.
- Pour 100 ml of vegetable broth and mix well. Then in a small bowl mix the cornstarch flour with water. Pour it in the saucepan and integrate well.
- Season to taste with: garlic powder, Himalayan salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the coconut milk, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Once the stroganoff sauce is cooked to your taste, serve the pasta on a plate. Pour the creamy mushroom stroganoff on top and sprinkle nutritional yeast.
*I used Tagliatelle, but this recipe goes well with other pasta.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 396Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 149mgCarbohydrates 66gFiber 6gSugar 4gProtein 13g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.