SIMPLE AVOCADO ON TOAST
This simple and quick avocado on toast is super easy to prepare and is a great source of flavors and nutrients. Although this recipe was made with regular bread you can enjoy this yummy recipe with gluten-free bread/toast too. Moreover, you can have it with a delicious drink; such as tea or coffee for breakfast. In contrast, if you are having soup as a starting dish you can also enjoy it together with this avocado on toast.
WHAT CAN YOU PUT ON AVOCADO ON TOAST?
Simple avocado on toast ideas:
Here you will find a list of simple and easy-to-find ingredients that can make your avocado on toast super delicious and nutritious. Furthermore, this topping has many healthy properties, you can also be creative and try different combinations to make a super quick vegan breakfast!
SEEDS AND NUTS:
- Pumpkin, sunflower, and/or sesame seeds.
- Cashew nuts.
WHAT TO SEASON AVOCADO TOAST WITH?
Although the seasoning for this avocado on toast is simple and with classic ingredients, try also these delicious and aromatic spices! Furthermore, check what seasoning you have available at home as there is no need to rush to the market. In all honesty, be creative with what you already have.
- Himalayan or Sea salt.
- Sweet or smoked Paprika.
- Dried parsley.
- Dried oregano.
- Pepper, such as black, white, or cayenne.
- Garlic powder.
- Onion powder.
- Chilli flakes.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe also with Fresh tomato salsa.
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread*.
- 1 Medium Avocado.
- 1 Tbsp. of Pumpkin seeds.
- 1 Tbsp. of Sunflower seeds.
- 18 Walnuts.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salts.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- ½ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Place the slices of bread on the toaster and toast them to your taste.
- Prepare a mashed avocado with a fork and season with Himalayan salts, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Spread the avocado mash on top of the toasts.
- Then, sprinkle pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts.
* You can choose any type of bread you like for this recipe, homemade, gluten-free, or even rice cakes!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 396Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 0mgSodium 443mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 11gSugar 3gProtein 10g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
OTHER RECIPES WITH AVOCADO ON TOAST
Moreover, if you like this avocado-on-toast recipe check and try other recipes that you might also like too!