RUNNER BEAN SALAD
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, you can prepare this recipe with Sausage in tomato sauce.
- 700 gr. of Potatoes.
- 400 gr. of Runner beans.
- 2 medium carrots.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 3 Tbsp. of Olive oil
- Wash well the runner bean and cut the ends, then cut the runner beans into small pieces.
- Peel (optional) and dice the potatoes and the carrots.
- Place the vegetables in a steamer and cook them for 20 minutes or until they get soft (you can boil them too)*.
- Once cooked you can cold them down with cold water (optional).
- Place them in a salad bowl, add olive oil and salt to taste, and mix**.
*If you prefer to boil the beans, you can put water to heat in a pot. Boil the beans for about 10 minutes. Then drain the beans from their cooking water and if you wish you can cool them with cold water.
**If you wish, you can also add vegan mayonnaise, but alone with oil and salt, they are delicious!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 374Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 432mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 10gSugar 13gProtein 10g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.