SPINACH AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP WITH COCONUT MILK
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with a healthy salad: tomatoes, olives, and gherkins.
- 100 gr. of Frozen spinach*.
- 600 gr. of Butternut squash.
- 200 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 1 Onion.
- 1.5 Litre of Vegetable broth.
- 100 ml. of Can coconut milk.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ¼ Tsp. of Ground nutmeg.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tsp. of Parsley.
- Pour the vegetable broth in a saucepan at medium heat.
- Peel and cut the onion and the butternut squash and add them to the broth.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms and add them to the soup together with the spinach.
- Cook the soup until the vegetables are softened or to your taste.
- Remove from the heat and blend until you get a creamy consistency.
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, nutmeg, black pepper, and parsley.
- You can pour the coconut milk all at once or half and then add extra into each plate according to taste.
*You can also replace it with fresh spinach.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 162Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1116mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 7gSugar 7gProtein 5g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.