THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Tomato bruschetta toast.
- 1 Onion.
- ½ Leek stick.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 1 Tbsp. of Vegan butter.
- 1 Litre of Vegetable broth.
- 2 Tbsp. of Tomato puree
- 1 Celery stick.
- 1 large carrot.
- 1 large potato.
- 1 Tin of Beans.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Spring onion.
- Peel and dice the onion, garlic cloves, and the leek. Cook them in a large pot with oil and vegan butter or 3 tbsp of vegetable broth for an oil-free option.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir well. Add 1 tin (400 gr.) of beans of your choice (I used cannellini beans).
- Peel and dice the carrot and the potato. Add them to the soup.
- Clean and cut the celery stick. Add to the soup.
- Pour the tomato puree and season to taste with: Himalayan Salt, paprika, and black pepper. Stir well.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft and cooked to your taste.
- Serve in a soup bowl and sprinkle some spring onion.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 227Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 974mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 6gSugar 10gProtein 6g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Try this great & easy popcorn recipe as a gluten-free snack or as a light dessert. With only 3 ingredients & a few minutes, enjoy this popcorn in no time!