This super hearty, cozy and easy minestrone soup is ideal for the winter lunch and dinner. You will be ready to go with this filling and comforting dish! Is also is a gluten free soup recipe!
- 1 Onion.
- ½ Leek stick.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil.
- 1 tbsp. Vegan butter.
- 1 litre, Vegetable broth.
- 2 tbsp. Tomato puree
- 1 Celery stick.
- 1 Large carrot.
- 1 Large potato.
- 1 tin Beans.
- Himalayan salt.
- Black pepper.
- 1 Spring onion.
- Peel and diced the onion, garlic cloves and the leek. Cook them in a large pot with oil and vegan butter or 3 tbsp of vegetable broth for an oil free option.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir well. Add 1 tin (400 gr.) of beans of your choice (I used cannellini beans).
- Peel and diced the carrot and the potato. Add them to the soup.
- Clean and cut the celery stick. Add to the soup.
- Pour the tomato puree and season to taste with: himalayan salt, paprika and black pepper. Stir well.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft and cooked to your taste.
- Serve in a soup bowl and sprinkle some spring onion.