TOMATOES, OLIVES AND GHERKINS SALAD
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with sausage and mash pie.
- 2 Tomatoes.
- 1 Gherkin.
- 8 Black Olives.
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 1 Tsp. of Balsamic vinegar.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Dried oregano.
- ½ Tsp. of Parsley.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes and place them in a salad bowl*.
- Wash and rinse the olives and gherkins, then slice them. Add them to the salad bowl.
- Season to taste with: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Himalayan salt, oregano, and parsley. Mix well. (I seasoned the salad on step 1 for photo purposes).
* I removed the skin and the seeds of the tomatoes, that's optional.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 228Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 0mgSodium 449mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 4gSugar 12gProtein 3g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.