POTATO AND COCONUT MILK SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with a delicious tomato, mushroom, and avocado salad.
- 2 Onions.
- 500 gr. of Potatoes.
- 600 ml. of Vegetable broth.
- 400 ml. of Can coconut milk.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Peel and dice the onions and cook them for a few minutes with salt in a saucepan.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and add them to the saucepan.
- Pour the vegetable broth and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft or to your taste.
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, and, nutritional yeast.
- Serve in a soup bowl and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 475mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 7g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Super healthy, delicious, and easy to make breakfast or snack. This vegan recipe with avocado is full of flavor and super nutritious.