POTATO AND COCONUT MILK SOUP
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with a delicious tomato, mushroom, and avocado salad.
Potato and coconut milk soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Super warm and cozy potato soup, ideal for the winter days to keep you going. Easy to make and really simple vegan recipe soup to enjoy on cold days.
- 2 Onions.
- 500 gr. of Potatoes.
- 600 ml. of Vegetable broth.
- 400 ml. of Can coconut milk.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Peel and dice the onions and cook them for a few minutes with salt in a saucepan.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and add them to the saucepan.
- Pour the vegetable broth and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft or to your taste.
- Season to taste with: Himalayan salt, black pepper, and, nutritional yeast.
- Serve in a soup bowl and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 475mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 7g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
VEGAN SAUSAGE STEW
This recipe for vegan sausage stew is great to keep you warm during the winter months. This satisfying and rich recipe is nutritious and affordable too!
POTATO SALAD (Russian Potato Salad)
This vegan potato salad is super simple and quick to make with really cheap & easy to find ingredients. Enjoy this yummy salad recipe to make a great side dish.
RECIPE FOR PASTA CHIPS
Super easy, simple, and affordable pasta chips to prepare and enjoy as a great snack at parties or when watching a movie. Enjoy this recipe with sauces and dips.
TOMATO SALSA AND WILD ROCKET ON BREAD
Fresh and crunchy vegan breakfast recipe. Full of flavor with fresh tomatoes and wild rockets on bread. This is a delicious and healthy vegan breakfast or snack