VEGAN SOFT CREAM CHEESE
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with an Avocado sandwich.
- 150 gr. of Raw cashew nuts.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- ½ Lemon squeezed (juice).
- 30 ml. of Water.
- ½ Tsp. of Sweet paprika powder.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- 1 Tsp. of Tahini.
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Rinse and drain the cashew nuts and place them in a blender (it has to be a high-speed one).
- Peel the garlic and add it to the blender. Squeezed the lemon and pour it into the blender.
- Put all the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a nice smooth soft texture.
- From time to time you might need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender and check for lumps.
- Once finished and seasoned to taste, place it in a container with a lid and keep refrigerated.
Before making this delicious cheese, soak the cashew nuts in water. You can leave them overnight or 2 hr before preparing the cheese would be enough too (this recipe was done with 2 hr soaking time).
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 509Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 31gCholesterol 0mgSodium 61mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 15g
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Mouthwatering and aromatic roasted tomatoes made with fresh vine and mini plum tomatoes. This homemade recipe is great as a side dish & to make soups, sauce or stews.