Super easy to make, fruit snack for kids and grown ups too! Just 3 healthy and fresh ingredients! Also this is a great and fun snack that you can make really quickly.
- 1 Medium banana.
- 4 Strawberries.
- 7 Blueberries.
- Peel and slice the banana and place them on a plate forming a circle shape. Leave one to place it in the center, and leave another 4 for later.
- Wash and cut off the calyx of the strawberries. Cut all the strawberries in halfs.
- Place the strawberries in the center of the plate (check photo).
- Take the 4 banana slices, cut them in half and place them between the strawberries.
- Wash and place the blueberries in the center.