THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with the Breakfast bowl recipe.
- 1 Medium banana.
- 4 Strawberries.
- 7 Blueberries.
- Peel and slice the banana and place them on a plate forming a circle shape. Leave one to place in the center, and leave another 4 for later.
- Wash and cut off the calyx of the strawberries. Cut all the strawberries in halves.
- Place the strawberries in the center of the plate (check photo).
- Take the 4 banana slices, cut them in half, and place them between the strawberries.
- Wash and place the blueberries in the center.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 133Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 5gSugar 19gProtein 2g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Super easy and simple to make this apple compote with ripened apples. This recipe is ideal to reduce food waste and only has 3 easy to find ingredients.