CREPES WITH STRAWBERRIES, BLUEBERRIES AND BANANA
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with banana chips.
- 1 Vegan Crepe.
- 1 Strawberry.
- 2 Slices Banana.
- 4 Blueberries.
- 2 Dark chocolate chips.
- 1 Tsp. of Peanut butter.
- Vegan chocolate sauce for decoration (optional).
- Sprinkles (optional).
- Prepare the crepe according to the recipe. I also used a silicon cat shaper.
- Once the crepe is cooked place it on a plate.
- Cut 2 slides of banana and place them on the eyes, then put on top of each banana 1 dark chocolate chip.
- Cut 1 strawberry in half and place one in each ear.
- For the nose use 1 teaspoon of peanut butter, then you can add the sprinkles to form the cat whiskers.
- Lastly, add the blueberries on both sides.
If you do the whole recipe with the cat shaper -I did 7- your total cooking time could be around 20 minutes.
Additionally, you can decorate the crepe as shown in the photo, using a vegan chocolate sauce. If you want to prepare all the crepes with a cat shape and decorate them, you only need to multiply the ingredients according to the number of crepes you made.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 945Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 73mgSodium 193mgCarbohydrates 147gFiber 14gSugar 92gProtein 13g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.