GREEN APPLE WITH PEANUT BUTTER
- 1 green apple.
- 3 Tbsp. of Peanut butter.
- 1 small lemon (optional).
- Wash well and dry the apple, then cut in half and then in slices.
- Place the apples on a plate. If you aren’t going to eat them straight away you can add in each slice some lemon juice drops to prevent browning.
- In the center of the plate, you can add some peanut butter, where you can dip the apples.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 401Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 0mgSodium 232mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 9gSugar 24gProtein 12g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
This simple and easy-to-make tomato salad is fresh, refreshing, and colorful. Just with a few ingredients and a few minutes you can enjoy a healthy tomato salad