THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with vegan fritters.
- 125 gr. of Bow tie pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 2 large tomatoes.
- 2 Avocados.
- 1 Tin/can of Sweetcorn.
- 8 Black olives.
- 8 Green Olives.
- 3 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- 1 Tbsp. of Balsamic vinegar.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water with a pinch of salt for around 15 minutes (see package instructions)*.
- While the pasta is getting cooked, wash and cut the tomatoes and avocados; then, place them in a salad bowl.
- Rinse and drain the sweetcorn and add them to the salad bowl.
- Once the pasta is cooked to your taste, cold it down with fresh water. Then add the pasta to the salad and mix well.
- Season to taste with: olives oil, balsamic vinegar, and Himalayan salt. Mix well.
- Rinse and drain the olives and cut them into small pieces. Sprinkle the olives on top of the salad.
*To speed up the process you can boil the water in an electric kettle, then pour the boiling water into a cooking pot.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 358Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 0mgSodium 187mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 9gSugar 5gProtein 6g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.