BANANA CAKE RECIPE
Vegan banana cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
This banana cake recipe is moist, healthy, really easy to make, and great when you have overripe bananas. It has a great texture and is full of flavor with the great addition of the salted caramel extract making this a delicious blend of flavors that works flavors so well together.
- 2 Large Ripen bananas.
- 60 ml. of Vegetable oil.
- 1 Tbsp. of Salted caramel extract (or vanilla).
- 80 gr. of Sugar.
- 200 gr. of Self-raising flour.
- A Pinch of salt.
- 50 gr. of Walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C degrees (356 °F approx.).
- Place a non-stick baking paper on a cake tin or spread some cooking oil evenly (you can use your fingers or a cooking brush) and sprinkle flour.
- Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl. With the help of a fork to prepare a banana mash, you can decide if you want to be lump-free or not.
- Pour 60 ml. of vegetable oil and 1 tbsp of salted caramel extract (you can use vanilla too). Then add 80 gr. of sugar of your choice and mix well.
- Add the 200 gr. of flour (together with a pinch of salt) little by little and integrate well.
- Pour the banana cake mix on a cake tin and spread it evenly. Add the walnuts and place the banana cake in the oven.
- Cook the banana cake for around 25 minutes. You can use a clean knife to check if the cake is ready, just insert the knife in the center of the cake, it comes out clean, the cake is ready!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 270Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 0mgSodium 333mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 2gSugar 17gProtein 4g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
- Also, try this banana pancake recipe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
GREEN APPLE WITH PEANUT BUTTER
This apple & peanut butter recipe is super quick to make. Ideal for an easy and fast snack or breakfast on the go. Enjoy this simple, tasty, and healthy snack!
VEGAN SAUSAGE CASSEROLE
Super easy and simple to make this vegan sausage casserole. Prepare this delicious and comforting main dish to enjoy a great meal with family or friends!Cooking time: 40 minutes.
MUSHROOM SOUP WITH COCONUT CREAM
This deliciously warm & homemade mushroom soup with coconut milk recipe is easy to make with few ingredients. Try this vegan soup as a starter or a light dinner
TOMATO, BLACK OLIVES, AND AVOCADO TOAST
Delicious avocado toast recipe! Easy to make with simple ingredients, healthy, and filling too. Great recipe for breakfast, brunch, or as a snack!