BANANA CAKE RECIPE
- 2 Large Ripen bananas.
- 60 ml. of Vegetable oil.
- 1 Tbsp. of Salted caramel extract (or vanilla).
- 80 gr. of Sugar.
- 200 gr. of Self-raising flour.
- A Pinch of salt.
- 50 gr. of Walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C degrees (356 °F approx.).
- Place a non-stick baking paper on a cake tin or spread some cooking oil evenly (you can use your fingers or a cooking brush) and sprinkle flour.
- Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl. With the help of a fork to prepare a banana mash, you can decide if you want to be lump-free or not.
- Pour 60 ml. of vegetable oil and 1 tbsp of salted caramel extract (you can use vanilla too). Then add 80 gr. of sugar of your choice and mix well.
- Add the 200 gr. of flour (together with a pinch of salt) little by little and integrate well.
- Pour the banana cake mix on a cake tin and spread it evenly. Add the walnuts and place the banana cake in the oven.
- Cook the banana cake for around 25 minutes. You can use a clean knife to check if the cake is ready, just insert the knife in the center of the cake, it comes out clean, the cake is ready!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 270Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 0mgSodium 333mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 2gSugar 17gProtein 4g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
- Also, try this banana pancake recipe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Plant-based butternut squash Shepherds & lentils pie oil-free. This healthy and meatless vegan cottage pie is a great comfort meal full of flavor & veggies.