PUCHERO VEGAN STEW
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Tomato bruschetta.
- 1 Litre of Water.
- 1 Tsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder (optional).
- 400 gr. of Butternut squash.
- 100 gr. of Frozen corn*.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 2 medium potatoes.
- 1 White onion.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- ½ Celery stick (with leaves).
- 1 Tbsp. of Tomato puree.
- ½ Tsp. of Smoke paprika.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast.
- Pour 1 liter of water into a pan and bring to boil. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Peel (optional) and dice the butter squash.
- Peel (optional) and cut in chunks the carrot and the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic cloves.
- Wash well and dice the celery.
- Add all the veggies in the water including the frozen corn (you can also use fresh corn).
- Heat to boil and stir from time to time.
- Add the salt, paprika, and 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Leave the pot lid halfway so that a little water evaporates.
- When you notice that the veggies are well cooked and some of the water has been reduced turn off the heat.
- Serve in a soup bowl and then add some nutritional yeast on top.
*You can also use tin/canned or fresh sweet corn.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 348Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 593mgCarbohydrates 80gFiber 15gSugar 12gProtein 11g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.