Gluten free pizza with onions
- 125 gr Gluten free self raising flour.
- 125 ml Water.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree.
- 30 ml Water.
- 2 White onions.
- Garlic powder.
- Himalayan salt.
- 200 gr Grated vegan cheese of your choice.
- Oil cooking spray, optional
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C degrees (400 °F approx.).
- Peel and cut the onions. Cook them in a pan with a lid, add the salt and some water. Cook until they get soft. Once cooked, add some oregano and salt.
- In a bowl add the flour, 2 table spoons of olive oil, a pinch of salt and 125 ml of water. Mix well.
- Cover an oven tray with grease-proof or baking non-stick paper.
- With the help of a table spoon, add the pizza mix and spread well covering all the tray (I use a 27 cm/10 inch tray for this pizza).
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl add 1 table spoon of tomato puree and 30 ml of water. Mix well and add: parsley, oregano, garlic powder, paprika and Himalayan salt.
- Once the pizza is cooked add the tomato sauce and spread well. Then, add the onions and on top add the grated vegan cheese. You can spray some oil on top, I sprayed olive oil (optional).
- Lastly, put the pizza in the oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
Please note that cooking times can vary depending on the oven you use. For this recipe I used a Fan oven.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
You might also like…
This recipe for roasted mini potatoes is super easy to follow & make. Full of flavor with the chopped fresh garlic & fresh parsley. Ideal for a great side dish.