MASHED POTATOES WITH BROCCOLI
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Vegan sausage casserole.
Mashed potatoes with broccoli
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Creamy and delicious mashed potato with healthy and nutritious broccoli. Simple to make with easy ingredients is an ideal side dish recipe to pair with any occasion.
- 900 gr. of Potatoes.
- 200 gr. of Broccoli.
- 200 ml. of Warm milk.
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- ¼ Tsp. of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Cook them in a steamer for around 25 minutes.
- After around 15 minutes of the potatoes' cooking time, add a separate tier in the steamer and cook the broccoli for around 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are well cooked and soft, drain any excess water and place them in a bowl. Then, begin to mash the potatoes until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the milk and mix well (you can add more milk if you want a more fluid consistency).
- On a chopping board diced the broccoli to your taste. Add them to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Season to taste with: olive oil, Himalayan salt, black pepper, garlic powder and integrate well.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 314Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 4mgSodium 165mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 7gSugar 6gProtein 9g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
AVOCADO, SPINACH, AND MUSHROOM TOAST
Super healthy, delicious, and easy to make breakfast or snack. This vegan recipe with avocado is full of flavor and super nutritious.
This warm and comforting noodle soup is so versatile as you can use and change the vegetables to your taste or the ingredients you have at home.
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA EASY RECIPE
Exquisite, simple, easy, and quick to make this delicious tomato bruschetta. Moreover, you can enjoy this recipe as a starter, for breakfast, or, as a snack.
CREAM OF ROASTED PUMPKIN SOUP
Easy and simple to make this warm roasted pumpkin soup with few ingredients. Also, enjoy this hearty vegan soup with pumpkin seeds.