PLANT-BASED CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with tomato, olives and gherkins salad.
- 200 gr. of Plant-based chicken.
- 4 Potatoes.
- 2 Onions.
- 3 Garlic cloves.
- 180 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- 60 ml. of Water.
- 1 Tbsp. of Soy sauce*.
- 1 Tbsp. of White wine.
- 1 Tbsp. of Cornstarch flour.
- 30 ml. of Water.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- 1 Pinch of Black pepper.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in big chunks and cook them in a steamer for 15 to 20 minutes**.
- Peel and slice the onions and garlic cloves, then cook them in a pan with salt.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, then add them to the pan. Stir from time to time.
- Add the plant-based chicken of your choice and cook them with the onions, garlic cloves, and mushrooms (check cooking directions from the manufacturer). Add 1 tbsp of white wine.
- In a bowl, mix the 60 ml of water with the vegetable bouillon powder and add it to the pan. Mix well.
- Then, in another small bowl, mix the cornstarch with 30 ml of water and pour it into the pan. Mix well and stir from time to time.
- Season to taste with: soy sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- On a plate place a portion of potatoes and on top add the plant-based chicken with the sauce.
*If you want this recipe to be gluten-free, double-check the soy sauce label.
**Also, you can boil the potatoes too.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 656Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1002mgCarbohydrates 142gFiber 13gSugar 11gProtein 20g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.