STRAWBERRIES AND BANANAS CREPES
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with Apple compote.
- 2 Vegan Crepes*.
- 3 Strawberries.
- ½ Banana.
- 1 Tbsp. of Maple syrup.
- Prepare the crepe according to the recipe* (check on notes).
- Once the crepes are cooked place them on a plate. You can fold them twice as shown in the picture.
- Peel and cut the 1/2 banana in slides and place them on top of the crepes.
- Wash and cut 3 strawberries into slices and place them next to the bananas slices.
- Lastly, add the Maple syrup on top of the crepes, strawberries, and bananas.
*For the crepe recipe click here.
If you want to prepare all the crepes with strawberries and bananas, you only need to multiply the ingredients according to the number of crepes you made.
if you do the whole crepe recipe your total cooking time could increase by approx. 20 minutes
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 333Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 133mgSodium 237mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 3gSugar 22gProtein 9g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.