WHAT CAN I ADD TO POPCORN FOR FLAVOR?
This is a super quick, simple, gluten-free, and healthy popcorn recipe for an easy snack, or why not as a dessert? Also, for more seasoning inspiration to give extra flavor to your homemade popcorn check this list below.
- Nutritional yeast.
- Garlic powder.
- Onion powder.
- Smoked paprika.
- Dried parsley, oregano, and basil.
- Black pepper.
- White pepper.
- Cayenne pepper.
- Chilli flakes.
- Curry powder of your choice.
- Maple syrup.
- Almond butter.
- Peanut butter.
- Ginger powder & lemon zest.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe with vegan parmesan cheese.
- 60 gr. of Corn kernels.
- 1 Tbsp. of Coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- 2 Pinch of Himalayan salt or sea salt.
- Place a saucepan/pan on the hob at medium and pour 1 tbsp of coconut oil (or oil of your choice).
- Add just 1 corn kernel and cover with the lid.
- When this first corn kernel pops, add the 60gr. of corn and cover with lid.
- When all the corn pop, remove the pan from the stove (some corn might not pop).
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl, sprinkle some salt and mix well.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 150Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 0mgSodium 388mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.