WHAT TO ADD TO CAULIFLOWER SOUP
This delicious vegan soup is very versatile, you can enjoy this dish as a starter or a main. To prepare this recipe, I used fresh cauliflower. However, if they are not in season or you prefer to cook this recipe with frozen cauliflower you can try it too! Below I will list some ideas for seasoning the cauliflower soup. Furthermore, if you want to try this vegan soup with other herbs & spices, that can be fresh or dried, check this list:
- Spring onion.
- Chilli powder.
- Onion powder.
- White pepper.
- Black pepper.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with avocado on toast.
- 1.4 Liters of Water.
- 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- 1 Cauliflower*.
- 1 Onion.
- 3 large mushrooms.
- 2 medium potatoes.
- 150 ml. of Can coconut milk/cream.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutritional yeast (optional).
- ½ Tsp. of Dried parsley.
- Pour around 1.4 liters of water in a cooking pot with 1 tbsp of vegetable vegan Bouillon powder.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in big chunks. Peel and dice the onion and the potatoes. Clean and cut the mushrooms.
- Add all the veggies and cook for around 20 minutes. Then pour the coconut milk/cream and stir well and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked to your taste blend your creamy cauliflower soup until you get a homogeneous consistency and lump-free.
- Season to your taste with Himalayan salt and garlic powder.
- Serve this delicious recipe in soup bowls and enjoy!
*The cauliflower I used weighed around 1kg.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 188Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 7mgSodium 250mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 5gSugar 5gProtein 6g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.